ap&m summit to address
"Strategies for Success in a Constantly Evolving Aviation Aftermarket"
ATP- arab tourism portal- While absolute growth in a mature European MRO market is limited, opportunities still remain as companies look to new fleet and technology introductions, vertical integration, joint ventures, M&A activity and the international markets to diversify, develop competitive advantage and achieve success.
With this in mind, developing strategies for success in a constantly evolving aviation aftermarket will form the central theme of this year’s ap&m summit on 26th May at Hilton Olympia, London.
Being held as part of the ap&m Europe exhibition, but on its own dedicated day, the summit will provide a unique opportunity for airlines and their supply chain and service providers to engage with the key issues determining the future of the industry.
The ap&m summit will focus on the following key topics:-
1. MRO market forecast and analysis
2. Industry drivers and opportunities evolving and changing the aftermarket landscape
3. Effective maintenance and supply chain management
4. The role of OEMs in the aftermarket
5. Impact of leased fleets on the MRO industry
6. Entry into service of new fleets
7. Cost effective end of life asset management
8. Impact of Big Data on MRO services
This year’s summit Chairman, Richard Brown, Principal Consultant at ICF International, commented:
“The ap&m summit is an excellent opportunity for key aftermarket stakeholders to meet, network and discuss the latest industry trends and evolving customer needs. In previous years, I have always been impressed by the calibre and diversity of the speakers, their presentations and insights and the willingness of attendees to engage in frank and open discussions – and I’m certain that this year will not disappoint”.
The ap&m summit has an impressive line-up of industry speakers including:-
· Peter Chapman – VP & Co-Commercial Officer – AAR
· Clive Lewis – Board Member – ADS
· Bob James – Managing Director – AerFin
· Deepak Sharma – Chief Technical Officer – AJW Aviation
· Micheál Armstrong – CEO – Armac Systems
· Basil Papayoti – President and Director – GA Telesis Engine Services
· Paul Schneijder – Independent Consultant
· Flip Martens – Director Integrated Services – KLM Engineering & Services
· Jonas Butautis – CEO – Magnetic MRO
· Mark Brooks – Director, Sales and Business Development – Moog
· Andrea Lübke – VP Purchasing MRO – MTU Maintenance
· Joerg Rissiek – Vice President Corporate Strategy & Projects – Satair
· Jon Andresen – President – Technology Solutions LLC
· Mike Cazaz – CEO – Werner Aero Services
Jeremy Buckle, Events Director, ap&m summit, commented:
“The ap&m summit is led by senior decision makers from top airlines, OEMs, MROs and industry organisations. This is a perfectly combined knowledge sharing and networking opportunity”